Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Video Game Violence

Meaning to read this... then maybe I'll write something about it, maybe not. Yep, I'm still alive if anybody is reading ;-) Life in Africa is good... no video game violence that I've seen, and plenty of confusion over how the Virginia Tech shootings could have happened - at least for people at work understanding both the size of the campus and U.S. gun laws given their impression of how regular such random acts of violence are is rather hard. Think I've said it before, but it is worth saying again - people here are concerned when relatives are in the States because they think it is dangerous in a similar way to people at home thinking there is nothing but wars on in Africa. Ok, I really gotta sleep now. 'Night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home